- ONLINE BOOKING >
- DIVE WITH THE SHARKS
Dive with the Sharks
In search of thrills and excitement? This dive guide-led programme lets you immerse in a colorful world of fascinating deep-sea denizens, and come nose to nose with our ever-vigilant sharks. Watch out for those huge eagle rays hovering above too! Join us whether you're SCUBA-certified or not.
Price:$130 per person
- Admission to Underwater World Singapore
- Dive with the Sharks Programme T-shirt
*Items are subject to availability. UWS reserves the right to substitute items of equivalent value without prior notice.Discount for accompanying family and friends:
Accompanying family members and friends of programme participants can enjoy 20% off published admission rates to Underwater World Singapore & Dolphin Lagoon. Please contact us to enjoy this promotional rate.
90 mins (30 mins of wet time)
1.30pm and 3.30pm
Number of maximum participants per session:
4 certified divers or 2 non-certified divers or 1 certified and 1 non-certified diver (For special arrangements, please contact us at least 2 weeks in advance.)
- 12 years old and above
- Good general health and physical fitness (Females should not be pregnant)
- Able to swim and confident in water
- All participants are required to sign an Indemnity form (Click here to Download) and must meet all criteria of the programme in order to proceed with the programme
- If the participant is under any medication, has had surgery or has had any medical condition (both past and present), please consult your physician for clearance before the programme and furnish a physician's letter to our staff (not dated more than 30 days prior to the actual date of the dive) to show that the participant is fit for the dive activity. A copy of the physician's letter shall be retained for our records.
- Certified divers are to produce their C-Card on the day of dive
- Not advised to take air carrier in the next 12 hours after the dive
- Participant below 21 years old requires Parent/Legal Guardian to sign the indemnity form. The original signed indemnity form is to be produced before commencing the programme. In the event if participant’s Parent/Legal Guardian will not be present on the day of the programme, participants have to produce a copy of their Parent/Legal’s Guardian identifications for verification
- Underwater World Singapore would not be liable for any closure or programme cancellations due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances